Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy, as equals. To do so we must build a world-class payments technology platform that will connect African businesses and consumers to the global economy. We are looking for driven, passionate and committed individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
What does it take to be a Software Engineer NodeJS at Flutterwave
Be able to Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle of a product, manage and oversee projects for the company
- Produce application architecture design translated from high-level product/user requirements
- Design, develop and deliver code that can support new product feature/enhancements in an agile environment
- Develop customer-facing applications using RESTful APIs
- Create database schemas that represent and support new products/ enhancements
- Maintain quality and ensure optimum performance of developed applications.
- Collaborate in design and development with the rest of the team.
- Maintain code integrity, organization, versioning, and apply object-oriented design principles
- Carry out unit tests of developed applications as well as set up automated testing of applications to ensure correctness, robustness, and scalability
- Work with front-end designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Maintain code and application security at all times. Ensure data protection.
Click here to apply